Family Tree Maker Mac v3
Everyone has a family. Every family has a story. Family Tree Maker® For Mac can help you find yours!
With exciting new features to help you, Ancestry.co.uk™ Family Tree Maker® for MAC v3 makes it easier than ever to discover your family story, preserve your legacy and share your unique heritage.
Family Tree Maker® for Mac v3 Platinum lets you easily:
- Research, organise and preserve your family history on your Mac
- Integrate with the 895 million records on Ancestry.co.uk™ and download information into your tree
- Add photos directly from iPhoto® or your scanner
- View timelines that highlight important personal family and historical events that occurred in your ancestors’ lives
- Track your family’s migration path using interactive maps
- Publish beautiful keepsakes and books to share with others
- Create charts and reports in a variety of formats, with a new media collection
- View combined families to show all of the children for two spouses
- Enhanced for OS X Lion specific features including Full ScreenMode and image capture – the ability to capture an image straight into the product from built-in or external isight camera
- Synchronise desktop and online Ancestry.co.uk™ family trees with TreeSync™
- New Family TreeMaker™ for MAC v3
With new and exciting features, Family Tree Maker for Mac v3 makes it easier than ever to discover your family story, preserve your legacy and share your
- 6 Months ‘UK Premium’ Membership to Ancestry.co.uk™
Access over 1 billion records! Our UK Premium membership provides everything you need to trace your family history in the UK.
- Quick Start Guide (Digital Version)
Follow simple instructions to begin a project and start your journey.
- Companion Guide to Family Tree Maker for MAC v3® (Digital Version)
Learn Family Tree Maker’s most popular features with quick lessons that make research fast and fun.
With exciting new features and enhancements to help you, Ancestry.co.uk™ Family Tree Maker Mac 3 Platinum makes it easier than ever to discover your family story, preserve your legacy and share your unique heritage.
Enjoy new Family View™ for a broader view of your tree and explore enhanced charts and reports, including more print options. Plus the improved TreeSync™ feature lets you sync your tree from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always know you’re accessing and sharing the very latest information.
Family Tree Maker® Mac 3 Platinum makes it easy to discover your family history. With a 6-month UK Premium membership to Ancestry.co.uk™ included, you’ll have access to more than 1 billion UK historical records, photos, news stories and family trees. Collaborate with the world’s largest online family history resource.
Follow the Hints
Start with yourself and add what you know about your parents and grandparents. We’ll give you Hints in the form of shaky leaves in your tree to help you discover more.
IMPROVED – TreeSync™
- Sync desktop and online Ancestry.co.uk™ trees and keep your tree Up-to-date wherever you are.
- Build your tree using Family Tree Maker® and upload it to Ancestry.co.uk™. Whether you’re working online or on your desktop, you can always keep your trees in sync with just the click of a button. Even access your tree using our FREE mobile apps for iOS, Android and Windows 8.
Put Your Ancestors On The Map
View maps to see where your ancestors may have lived and track your family’s migrations paths.
Download Our Apps
Download our FREE Ancestry app to your mobile devices, including iOS,
Android & Windows 8. Then easily update and share your tree on the go!
Easily Organise Media
Link and manage photos, audio and video files, historical records and
more with Family Tree Maker®. Add photos, documents, audio and
video in one easy-to-access location. Link media to multiple people
in your tree and incorporate them into charts and report
IMPROVED – Charts & reports
View and share your tree with a variety of charts and reports – by family
name, location, birthdays and more.
Includes A 6-Month UK Premium Membership To Ancestry.co.uk™
Our UK Premium membership provides everything you need to trace your family history in Australia and the UK. Delve deep into your past with unlimited access to over 1 billion records, plus access to all our new UK releases. You can search key historical records including: UK Census records, exclusive UK Parish records dating ancestors back to the 16th century, Military records from both World Wars, Immigration records, Irish records and more
Family Tree Maker® for Mac v3 Platinum Edition gives you exciting ways to discover your history. Rich storytelling tools let you build your family tree and create charts & reports, plus incorporate photos and video. Family Tree Maker® for Mac v3 includes 6-months Premium Ancestry.co.uk™† membership with access to over 895 million family history records.
- Follow the hints - Just enter what you know into Family Tree Maker.® Soon you’ll see green leaves or Hints where we’ve matched one of your ancestors with historical records online. Click on the leaf to learn more.
- Save to your desktop
Family Tree Maker® makes it easy to save information you discover on Ancestry.co.uk™ to your family tree – complete with an electronic copy of the original record.
- See Timelines
Add interest with timelines that highlight important personal, family and historical events that occurred during your ancestors’ lives.
- Blended Families View
Easy-to-understand combined family view—The family group view has a new “blended families” option that lets you display all of a couple’s children in one location.
- Put your ancestors on the map
View maps to see where your ancestors may have lived – and track your family’s migration paths.
- Manage media files
Store photos, audio & video files, electronics records and more, right inside Family Tree Maker® for Mac v3. Even create slideshows from your archived photos and share them with family and friends.
- Print Charts & Reports
Create keepsake charts, reports, books and birthday calendars using professionally designed templates. Then print right at home – or print professionally.
- Try our FREE ‘Tree to Go’ App for Go the iPhone, iPod touch & iPad.**
Upload your family tree to Ancestry.co.uk™ and then easily view and share it on the go. Ancestry.co.uk,™ the UK’s favourite family history website. Explore millions of fascinating records and delve into your family’s past.Who will you discover? Search and access over 895 million records – the UK’s largest collection of online family history records! New records are constantly being added, so there are always new discoveries waiting for you. Search our records, start your family tree and we’ll help you uncover your ancestors’ stories.
Perfect for anyone with UK roots!
With a 6-month Premium membership included, you’ll find everything you need to trace your family history in the UK. Delve deep into your past with unlimited access to over 1 billion records, plus guaranteed access to all Ancestry’s new UK releases. You can search key historical records including: UK Census records, exclusive UK Parish records dating back to the 16th century, Military records from both World Wars, Immigration records, Irish records and more.
- Guaranteed access to all new UK collections
- Exclusive parish records all the way back to the 16th century
- Military records from both World Wars and other key conflicts
- Immigration records revealing your family’s origins
- More than 100 Irish collections, including crucial census substitutes
- The UK census records from1841 – 1911
- Plus, all our other UK records
|Platform||Mac OS, Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, Mac OS X 10.7 Lion|
- Operating System: Mac OS X 10.6 or later
- Processor: Intel-based Mac
- CD-ROM (required for installation)
- All online features require Internet access
Please Note: Family Tree Maker® for MAC incorporates the features of Family Tree Maker® 2010 for Windows, but not all of the features of Family Tree Maker® 2011