Family Tree Maker 2014 Upgrade
Everyone has a family. Every family has a story. Family Tree Maker® 2014 can help you find yours!
With dozens of exciting new features and enhancements to simplify your tasks, Family Tree Maker 2014 makes building and sharing your family tree easier than ever. Enjoy new Family View™ for a broader view of your tree and explore new enhanced charts and reports, including more print options. And the more robust and reliable TreeSync™ lets you sync your tree from your computer, tablet or smartphone, so you always know you’re accessing and sharing the very latest.
Family Tree Maker® lets you easily:
- Organise your family story privately and conveniently on your desktop computer or laptop.
- Build your family tree as Ancestry.co.uk™ searches millions of historical records.
- IMPROVED! Get started quickly with an easy-to-use interface.
- IMPROVED! Update your tree using TreeSync™ from any computer with a Web browser or with your mobile device.
- NEW! View your tree two ways – in Family View or Pedigree View.
- IMPROVED! Get your questions answered with upgraded help topics.
- NEW! Export a branch of your tree or automatically sort children in families using simplified common tasks.
- IMPROVED! Print your tree using new enhancements to charts and reports including customisable list report
What's New in Family Tree Maker® 2014
Family Tree Maker® 2014 features a host of new and exciting tools:
- New Family View — see your family tree in a new way. This additional view makes navigating easier, especially when you want to see extended family members.
- Improved TreeSync — lets you easily synchronise your tree in Family Tree Maker with an online Ancestry.co.uk tree.
- A more robust TreeSync™ lets you sync even more of your family tree info.
- Easily share your tree with your family and work on it together. Family and friends can view the online version of your tree without software or a subscription.
- Collaborate with the largest, most active family history community in the world. Keep your online tree private or make it public so that others researching your family can find you. You may connect with others who have insight on your ancestors, discover rare family photos, or even find relatives you didn’t know you had.
- More organisational tools — stay organised with new tools that let you sort children automatically by birth order and view people by location, grouping them by country, state, county, and city.
- New and improved charts and reports — more options and views let you display an individual’s ancestors, spouses, and children together. Also, the Index of Individuals Report has been expanded with options for anniversary, birthday, and contact lists, and more.
- New tree branch export — a new export option makes it much simpler to export a single branch of your tree.
- More editing options — save time with the ability to copy and paste facts including related source citations, media items, and notes.
- Improved Interface – for faster navigation
- The most common complex tasks have now been simplified
- You can now automatically sort families in birth order
- Improve hinting, searching, and merging of Ancestry data
- It’s easier to merge all members of the same household
- Improved reliability when merging information
- More print options
- Now includes birthdays, anniversaries, contact lists and more
- Dozens of new chart and report enhancements
- Significantly faster - with added 64-bit support
What's Inside Family Tree Maker® 2014 Upgrade?
- Family Tree Maker® 2014 Software with Interactive Training Tutorials
- 1 month ‘Essentials’ Membership to Ancestry.co.uk™† (worth over £10††)
- Electronic version of the Family Tree Maker® Companion Guide
|Platform||Windows 7, Windows 8|
Recommended System Requirements:
- Windows 7, Windows 8
- 1GHz Intel Pentium III (or equivalent)
- Hard disk space: 500MB for installation
- 1GB RAM
- Display 1024 x 768 resolution
- CD-ROM Drive
- All online features require Internet access